Competitor or Alternative of IDM (Internet Download Manager) 🤔

 


Yes you heard right, a perfect competitor and alternative of IDM (Internet Download Manager) that helps you to get links from Torrent download, YouTube videos and many more.


I was really fan of IDM (Internet Download Manager). I always use genuine products for my work and productivity but yes free applications as well 😉😄 mostly. But sometimes laziness and saving money a bit helps too.


Problem started when I installed the crack version of IDM and it always prompted to buy/register the product. Although it was a valid reason from their side as well. 😄😄


I started to search and got a free, powerful, best alternative named  EagleGet for Windows 


You can download it from Softinic or Filehippo 


I found it very useful in many ways, some of them are

  • faster downloads
  • it can track links and starts downloading as soon you copy 
  • works like a charm, it doesn't integrate videos after downloading finishes (like you can notice in IDM)

I think you must give it a try. 😊😍

Comments

Popular Posts